Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday


"Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves. " You can find the website here : Pen to Paper
Goodreads Description:
I've Got Your Number: A Novel
"I've lost it. The only thing in the world I wasn't supposed to lose. My engagement ring. It's been in Magnus's family for three generations. And now, the very same day his parents are coming, I've lost it. The very same day. Do not hyperventilate Poppy. Stay positive!!

Poppy Wyatt has never felt luckier. She is about to marry the ideal man, Magnus Tavish, but in one afternoon her 'happy ever after' begins to fall apart. Not only has she lost her engagement ring but in the panic that followed, she has now lost her phone. As she paces shakily round the hotel foyer she spots an abandoned phone in a bin. Finders keepers! Now she can leave a number for the hotel to contact her when they find her ring. Perfect!

Well, perfect except the phone's owner, businessman Sam Roxton doesn't agree. He wants his phone back and doesn't appreciate Poppy reading all his messages and wading into his personal life.

What ensues is a hilarious and unpredictable turn of events as Poppy and Sam increasingly upend each other's lives through emails and text messages. As Poppy juggles wedding preparations, mysterious phone calls and hiding her left hand from Magnus and his parents... she soon realises that she is in for the biggest surprise of her life."

My thoughts: 
So I saw this book the other day on Goodreads, and I have to get my hands on this as soon as it comes out. It sounds so interesting and I am in need of a Chick Lit book. Hopefully this will be good!

So what are you waiting on?
Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. This sounds amazingly funny actually lol. I am adding this to my TBR list!

    Check out my Wed Meme - Here

    Tabby @Insightful Minds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! This one is on my wishlist too - I adore Sophie Kinsella! Great pick :) New follower!

    You can check out my Wishlist Wednesday pick at Books Are My Heroine.

    Genny @ Books Are My Heroine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this on my wishlist too :x A feb release ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Kayla! I'm a new follower of your beautiful blog! And I really like your choice for this week's Wishlist Wednesday. It sure sounds like a comedy of errors. Should be a lot of fun to read! Well, there's nothing like a good, funny romance novel!!

    Thanks for adding to my TBR pile!! : )

    Maria @ http://anightsdreamofbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete