Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February Wrap Up

This month I read 7 books, should've been more but I have to study for my CPC exam coming up in March. This month's list included:

Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward

Home Front by Kristin Hannah

Wings by Aprilynne Pike

Torn by Stephanie Guerra

I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella

Unbreak My Heart by Melissa C. Walker

Fallen by Lauren Kate

So that brings my ebooks up two more

9/25

My total I've read

17/50 for my overall goal.

I have a feeling I will pass that up :)

How are you all doing on your challenges?

XO Kayla

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are readin' up a storm, you're almost halfway there and it's just the end of Feb! I didn't set a goal, I didn't want to put to much pressure on myself, haha. I'm gonna read Unbreak My Heart next, that one sounds sweet. I like your idea of a progress check, though, maybe I'll try that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! I'm now following!
    http://lottielovesreading.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete