Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fifty Shades Darker

ADULT CONTENT

Fifty Shades Darker

E.L. James

Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades, #2)

Kindle Edition
Published September 15th 2011 by The Writer's Coffee Shop Publishing House
RATED IT: 5 STARS
“I'm anything but fine. I feel like the sun has set and not risen for five days, Ana. I'm in perpetual night here".”


Five stars does not do this book justice, needs to be ten times higher! This is just as good as the first, if not better! The characters are more developed in this book and it explains just why Fifty is the way he is. Fifty Shades Darker just got better and better throughout the book. Crazy ex subs, a boss who is sketchy, and some really hot love making, my inner goddess is doing back flips! E.L. James knows how to capture the readers attention and keep the sizzle going.

I love love love these books, and can not wait to read the last and see that happens.

“This is me, Ana. All of me...and I'm all yours. What do I have to do to make you realize that? To make you see that I want you any way I can get you. That I love you.”    

No comments:

Post a Comment