Sunday, February 5, 2012

In My Mailbox (1)

Well I decided to start doing "In My Mailbox" hosted by The Story Siren , which you tell about the books you received this past week.


This week I went to Books A Million and found some books that were on sale. Some are in a series, which I had no idea, but hey that's okay. I have a reason to buy more books ;) I also scored a few free ebooks from amazon. Sorry that the image is dark, I used my phone. Also I missed the last two titles at the bottom, glad Im not a photographer!

My List


Starting at top:
Winter's Kiss-
The Fortunes of Indigo Skye- Deb Caletti
Look Both Ways- Jacquelyn Mitchard
Bottom:
Envy- Anna Godbersen
Wings- Aprilynne Pike
Remember Me- Christopher Pike

I won:



Free ebooks:

50 Ways to Hex Your Lover- Linda Wisdom
Haunting Grace- Elizabeth Marshall
Thirst- Claire Farrell
Heavenly- Hennifer Laurens
The Book of Deacon- Joseph Lallo

 
That concludes my list! What's in your mailbox this week?

Happy Reading & Have a great Sunday 







7 comments:

  1. Great IMM :). I've been wanting to read the Luxe series, it sounds good and everyone raves about it :).

    New follower!

    Meghan at Books and a Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the win :)

    Enjoy your books, Great IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had an amazing book week. :) Really hope you enjoy all of these books. New Follower. :)

    Here is mine: IMM (13)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! I loved Wings. Hope you like it too.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books, I've been wanting to read Remember Me by Christopher Pike. His Thirst series was really great! Hope you enjoy, happy reading (: (New Follower)

    ReplyDelete