Monday, February 13, 2012

I've Been Tagged!!


I have been tagged by Miri @I solemly swear that I'm up to a book . This helps to learn more about bloggers so here goes:

THE RULES
  1. You must post the rules.
  2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
  3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
  4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!


QUESTIONS
  1. Which book have you reread most often and what is your favorite thing about this book? Hmm, that would probably have to be The Notebook, I have read it over and over so many times I have lost count. I just love the book, it's a great sappy read to lay on the couch and have a good cry to. I'm a huge fan of his and just love his writing.
  2. Which is the latest book you bought? I've bought Wake, Fallen, Witches of the East End, Between Friends, The Divide, & also Think Twice.
  3. Do you prefer tea or coffee?I'm a coffee drinker. Love, love, love Starbucks! Carmel Frappes are amazing.
  4. Do you like borrowing books (e. g. from a library) or do you want to own every book you read? I go to the library but I'd rather own the books. I plan on having a huge library in my future house ;)
  5. What is your favorite first sentence and from what book is it? It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair. -A Tale of Two Cities
  6. Do you prefer physical copys or ebooks? Physical books, although I love my kindle. I just love going and buying books and setting them out on my bookshelve.
  7. What is your favorite non-fictional book? And if you don't have one, why don't you like non-fictional books? I do not read much non-fiction, but when I do I read mostly the True Crime books. I like reading about the serial killers, I may be a little crazy!
  8. What is your favorite kind of chocolate? Milk Chocolate, can not stand dark chocolate. It tastes bitter, yuck!
  9. How do you organise your books? In shelves? In boxes? And then - title, genre, size? In a book shelve & my computer desk. I just go by size. I should get a little more organized with the genre but one day!
  10. If you could live in any fictional world/country (e. g. Narnia, Harry Potter, Inkworld...) where would you live and why would you like to live there? Probably Hogwarts from HP. The movies are awesome & be amazing if I could live there. Studying the whole magic thing and doing it would be pretty cool.
  11. Why did you decide to write your own blog? Most of my friends do not read and I wanted to share my opinions on books, so I thought hey- why not blog about it.
My Questions:

  1. What's your favourite book of all time?
  2. What is your favourite genre?
  3. Do you like stand alone books or series better?
  4. Favourite book to movie?
  5. What book are you looking forward to reading this year?
  6. Vampires or Zombies?
  7. Best ice cream Flavour?
  8. Coffee or tea?
  9. Love Triangles: Hate it or Love it?
  10. Favourite author(s)?
  11. Favourite TV show(s)?

    I TAG:

    I am subcribed to many bloggers, so I TAG EVERYONE who reads this.

2 comments:

  1. These are some awesome answers, Kayla :) I'd love to live in Hogwarts, too. I mean it looks already amazing in the movies - how awesome would it look if it really existed?! Thank you for participating in the tagging game :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fun. I just answered mine in a post today. You have some great answers. I should organize by books by genre too.
    -FABR Steph@FiveAlarmBookReviews

    ReplyDelete