Monday, February 6, 2012

Lover Eternal BDB # 2

Lover Eternal
J.R. Ward
Kindle Edition

RATED IT: 5 Stars


Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #2)


Wow oh wow. I love the Black Dagger Brotherhood series so far. This book was about Rhage one of the brothers who you learn has a curse that releases when he is in pain. Rhage might seem like a womanizer and a complete jerk, but whenever he meets Mary he completely changes. Mary has cancer and is told she does not have long to live. She meets Rhage one night and is pretty much giving him the cold shoulder, not wanting to get close due to her illness. Their love story was just sweet and there were some moments were I wanted to cry. Towards the end you also find out a little bit about the other brother Zsadist, who is pretty much "dead". I can not wait to read the next book and learn about Zsadist, although he might seem like a tough guy, I believe their is more to it.
I highly recommend this series, especially if you are into the whole paranormal, vampire thing. These are the best by far.

“I will not fall in love with you," she said. "I can't let myself. I won't."

"That's all right. I'll love you enough for the both of us.”

1 comment:

  1. I love your review!! This book sounds so good. I have the WHOLE Black Dagger Brotherhood Series, except Dark Lover the first book in the series :) so I can't start it lol. I can't wait to get the first book to read it!!

    ReplyDelete