Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Review: Unbreak My Heart


Unbreak My Heart
Unbreak My Heart by Melissa C. Walker

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Clementine Williams had a great group of friends until she started falling for her best friend Amanda's boyfriend Ethan. After spending one night with Ethan her entire friendship changes. Although Clem did not do anything, people are suspecting that they were hooking up. No one is talking to her now, and to make matters worse she is spending the entire summer on a boat.

While doing the loop, they meet Mr. Townsend and his son James while stopping at a dock. James rambles a lot and is always smiling, and Clem thinks he is cute. They end up hanging out a lot and he ends up helping her with her issues.

In Unbreak My Heart, it switches from past to the future, letting the reader know what really happened between Clem, Ethan, and Amanda. She also learns what is real and what is not. Her heart is not breaking for Ethan, it's for Amanda. She realizes she needs to stop reliving the past, and focus on the future.

This is a great read and a book that most people can relate to.



View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review, this sounds like a really good book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kayla, I actually downloaded this one and will def read it now, sounds good!

    ReplyDelete