Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature by The Broke and the Bookish . This Week's theme is : Books that broke your heart.


My Top Ten Nine Books:

The Notebook
The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks

Romeo and Juliet
Romeo & Juliet by William Shakespeare

The Time Traveler's Wife
The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffengger

The Lovely Bones
The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold

A Walk to Remember
A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks

The Pact
The Pact by Jodi Picoult

The Great Gatsby
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

Tempted (House of Night, #6)
Tempted by P.C. Cast

Of Mice and Men
Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck

There is my top nine, I know I am missing one, but I can not think of another.
What is on your list? Leave me a comment and let me know
Thanks.

Happy Valentines Day & Have A Great Day!
xoxo
Kayla


3 comments:

  1. I couldn't read The Lovely Bones. I started listening to it on audio and I had to turn it off. I've wanted to pick up the book and read it, but every time I do I get a shiver and put it back down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the audio of Lovely Bones is really haunting. It was a challenging book to finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tempted is the one where Zoey's boyfriend dies? God, it was so awful for me I remember. I think I cried :/ Great list Kayla!! :)

    ReplyDelete