Sunday, April 22, 2012

IMM (4)

In my Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly feature hosted by The Story Siren that showcases all the books we have received this week.


This week I received two books from netgalley for review:
The Glimpse
The Glimpse by Claire Merle

Summer Days (Fool's Gold, #7)
Summer Days by Susan Mallery
 I went to Books A Million yesterday and picked up two:
Winter Garden
Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah

The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1)
The Maze Runner by James Dashner


What's in your mail box this week? Leave your links below!

xo Happy Reading

Kayla






6 comments:

  1. I love the cover for The Glimpse!! I have The Maze Runner, I still haven't read it but I really need to. Great books this week!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, and I am a new follower.

    Melissa @ Reading It All

    ReplyDelete
  2. summer days looks like a lovely, sweet read. great IMM this week. enjoy all your books :)

    Our IMM.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kayla! OMGosh I've been seeing the Glimpse everywhere this week, I have to get my hands on that one! Enjoy everything you got in! :)

    You can stop on over to see my IMM video and post this week at the link below-- Happy Reading!! :)

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're planning to review Glimpse, because that one is super intriguing to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome books! I love Susan Mallory, and I really want to read the Maze Runner trilogy.

    Thanks for stopping by my IMM! It was my first one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Maze Runner trilogy is on my TBR list! I'm intrigued by The Glimpse.
    Followed back! :)

    ReplyDelete