Monday, April 23, 2012

It's Monday- What are you reading?



It's Monday- What are you reading is hosted by Book Journey. Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

I feel like I am slacking a bit in reading & posting reviews. I just been very busy & too many things going on.


Just Finished:

The Academie
I enjoyed this book, it was really good. But I did get a little bit confused due to changing characters every chapter. But overall good book!

The Académie

Currently Reading:

The Glimpse

The Glimpse
^ I just got this book & could not wait to start it! I started it last night but could not hold my eyes open so ended up going to sleep!

I am still reading:


Lies Beneath (Lies Beneath #1)

^ I do not know if I'll finish this one, I just cannot get into it


Second Grave on the Left (Charley Davidson, #2)


What are you reading? Leave a comment below.

xo Kayla



3 comments:

  1. I've been seeing Glimpse a lot today - and I've very intrigued...I really like the cover!

    Have a good week!
    Kristin @ Always With a Book

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to read the Academie and a Darynda Jones book (have not yet tried a single one). I have Lies Beneath for review and hope to get to it soon. I am looking forward to what you think of the books that you are currently reading. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glimpse looks good. Love the cover! Lies Beneath seems to be hit and miss with many people. I hope it gets better for you. Thanks for stopping by:)

    ReplyDelete