Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Review: The Hand of God

The Hand of God (Pastor Charlie Book 1)

The Hand of God by Tim Miller

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I started this book and literally could not put it down. It was a great book, that in the beginning it sort of reminded me of the show Dexter.

Pastor Charlie is a minister who kills sinners because of his calling from God. He likes to refer to himself as "The Hand of God". No one has a clue about his secret, until someone shows up claiming someone will pop up and seem to be someone they are not. Later on in the book he meets both the Devil & Jesus. Things start to get weird for Charlie and it is good vs. evil with lots of twists and turns.

This book does have some gruesome descriptions, but if you are like me that is not a problem. Overall, the book was great, and I cannot wait to read the next!





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment