Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Review: Storm Warning (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #179)


Storm Warning (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #179)
Storm Warning (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #179) by Linda Hall

My rating: 4 of 5 stars




Nori Edwards decides to start her life over by moving to Maine and redoing cabins. She has lost her husband and grief has caused Nori to lose faith in God, but her two daughter's never lost that faith and are away and a Christian Camp. Here she meets Steve, who also has his own battles. The two end up getting close, especially since he is working on the cabin. Things start to get weird when Nori's windows would be open, the doors would be unlocked, an the "ghost" tale is swarming with the locals.


This was a wonderful quick read that I enjoyed. I am certain that I have never read Love Inspired books, but decided to give this a try. This is the kind of book you read, and at the end you just have a overall good feeling. Lately, I am in the mood to become intune with Faith and this book was just what I needed.




View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Great review! I am a new follower, so I just wanted to drop a quick hello note!

    Ashley
    Booksaremylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds pretty interesting (a little spooky too with the ghost story!) I don't normally read faith-based novels, but once in a while I will get a hankering for one. Great review!

    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete