Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Review: Brie Lives Her Fantasy


Brie Lives Her Fantasy
Brie Lives Her Fantasy by Red Phoenix

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

ADULT CONTENT

I love these short stories; they always leave me wanting more and the book to be longer. Brie Lives Her Fantasy was HOT! It's auction day and Brie is auctioned off to one of Russia's highly respected Dom's, she does not know this though until afterwards. Rytsar fulfilled Brie's fantasy and was very imaginative! As always, Mary is a queen B, but also leaves out important information that causes her to get into trouble. I cannot wait to read the next book, highly recommend these books.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I have nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. I think you really deserve it and hope you'll accept it. Here's the link to the nominations and questions http://rampnstamp.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete