Monday, November 19, 2012

Review: Mystery Man


Mystery Man
Mystery Man by Kristen Ashley

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

ADULT CONTENT

I thought I was never going to finish this book! My kindle messed up right after starting this and I counted down the days until I received my new one to finish reading this. First off, this book was AMAZING! This book had so many hot, possessive men mmm mmm mmm!

“I felt a warm hand on the skin of my lower back.”
I twisted my neck, looked up and there he was.
I held my breath and he asked, “You comin’ or what?”
That was it. That was his pickup line. “You comin’ or what?”
I went.”

Gwen has been having a booty call with a man she knows nothing about for over a year. He sneaks into her house unexpectedly and after they are done, he disappears. What she does not know is, is that he has been monitoring her ever since he laid eyes on her. Gwen’s sister ends up getting into a big mess and owes a ton of money to “bad” people causing Gwen to be threatened. After confronting a biker gang to find her sister, and meeting Tack (hottie) her mystery man comes into the picture and becomes possessive. Lawson the police chief (also hottie) then interrogates her. At this time, I am jealous of all the hot men surrounding her.

Hawk AKA mystery man is the definition of Alpha Male. He is the leader of his commando’s, ex Army man, did I mention possessive, dimples, and totally swoon worthy! Gwen is a book editor, Cosmo sipping, cookie dough eater who LOVES shoes. She is independent and a smartass. I loved these two characters, although Hawk sometimes would irritate me in some parts of the book. I mean who puts camera’s in someone’s house and tracks their car?!

“You're in deep with me, aren't you, baby?"
I whispered my question just to confirm.
"Drowning." he whispered back.”

I highly recommend this book to those who want to enjoy a funny but sexy read.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment